Head of Finance and Control to a fast-growing tech organization
On behalf of our client, Ivbar, a fast-growing tech organization, we are looking for a Head of Finance and Control. In the role, you will be responsible for both the financial and controlling function in Sweden, as well as some of the group functions. We are looking for someone who wants to join a great team and would like to grow with the role, while being part of building a global organisation and making a global impact in the healthcare sector. You should have a can-do attitude, a good eye for details and have the ability to lead both yourself and others. We appreciate if you bring a perspective on how to optimize and automatize as much of the finance functions as possible. Initially you will report to the Head of Corporate functions, later to a CFO. You will work closely with the CEO and rest of the management team.
Tasks included (but are not limited to):
For Ivbar Sweden:
- Manage all accounting operations for the Swedish company
- Manage pensions, insurances, time-reporting and salaries
- Manage invoicing and payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Manage relationships with auditors
- Publish financial statements
For the group (increasing responsibility over time as the company grows):
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts (including P&L, BS and Cash-flow)
- Supervise accountants or accounting firms in other markets
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Periodic reports for management and board
- Relevant degree (e.g. BSc/MSc or MBA) in Accounting, Finance or another relevant field
- We believe you have at least five years’ work experience in audit and/or within a finance department working with financial or controlling functions
- Proven work experience in accounting and as Accounting Manager, Finance Manager or similar role, working with Swedish accounting standards
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting, data analysis and forecasting models
- Fluency in English and Swedish is required
Do you want to join our fast-growing team?
Ivbar is a value driven organisation combining brilliant minds from tech, advanced analytics, medicine and business. We believe good health is a human right, and that data analytics is the key to make this possible. We offer an innovative, open and friendly environment. If it engages you to solve complex problems for the greater good, you will have lots of fun with us!
Ivbar is a fast-growing and value driven organisation developing technology to support a fundamental shift in how healthcare is delivered. Our advanced benchmarking platform, Era Vision, operates on big data in several countries and automatically identifies potential for hospitals to improve quality of care and reduce cost. Era Vision also enables payers (e.g. regions or insurance companies) to manage value based payment models that focus on results rather than activity (i.e. hospitals are paid for providing health rather than health care).
Today, we are world leading in our field, and are now expanding to several international markets. We are looking for someone who is skilled with numbers, shares our passion for making the world a better place and wants to be responsible for all the accounting aspects of our growing company.
If you are interested, please click on the ‘apply now’ button or send your CV in word format to email@example.com with “Head of Finance” in the subject line.