Senior Accountant to Abbott
For the Abbott office in Sweden we are looking for a positive and motivated Senior Accountant. The position will be part of the Nordic team responsible for core finance services including accounting, external/internal audits, tax and other business specific tasks but also management of a few other non-finance areas e.g. payroll, purchasing and facility management.
As a Senior Accountant you will also work together with multiple stakeholders from our HQ in Chicago, Shared service center in Dublin, Nordic Finance colleagues but also support/trainings of the commercial teams.
About the position
You are responsible for the daily operations at the modern office in Solna Strand. Your role will be very broad and will include everything from VAT/Tax reporting, close cooperation with SSC and local daily tasks in the office. You will also support the Finance Director in finalizing the Statutory report and handling audits. Within the Nordic Finance team you are an active member of and will participate in multiple projects.
The tasks and responsibilities:
- Calculate and report VAT/Taxes.
- Highly involved in Statutory reporting both from local GAAP and US GAAP perspective.
- Highly involved in external and internal audits.
- Work closely with shared service center (SSO) during month end close.
- Together with Nordic Finance team, act as the link between business and SSO.
- Support Finance Director and manage multiple Admin projects.
- Manage daily operation of Solna office from a finance and admin perspective.
- Full ownership of multiple regulatory reports to Swedish authorities.
- Review and approve contracts, invoices and purchase orders.
- Ad Hoc reporting instructed by Nordic Finance Director.
Requirements we are looking for:
- Bachelor or master in the Economics or Business Administration; with 3-5 years working experience in Accounting.
- Experience in working at an international company; experience from healthcare industry or related is a plus.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Good knowledge in MS Excel and good overall systems understanding; experience with SAP is a plus.
- You are flexible and able to work in a dynamic work environment.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to support team members in their professional development.
- Strong integrity and working ethics.
Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultant Martin Andersson (tel. 070-5731010) or Mats Holmberg at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.