Hyperion Planning & Essbase Administrator - York, PA
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions CompanyTM, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in York, Pennsylvania, and the international headquarters is based in Salzburg, Austria. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Hyperion Planning & Essbase Administrator
Be part of our Corporate Finance Hyperion team at the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products.
About the position
This role will have responsibility for the maintenance and development of the corporate Essbase cubes and Hyperion Planning applications, reporting to the Hyperion Planning and Essbase Supervisor
- Use Hyperion EPMA and Essbase Administration Services (EAS) to create, update and maintain all metadata, load rules, business rules and calculation scripts to meet business requirements
- Maintain data linkages between Hyperion Planning/ Essbase and other applications such as Hyperion HFM and the Data Warehouse
- Provide end-user technical training and documentation
- Document new requirements, propose new design solutions and make modifications to the existing Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications
Who you are
We think you are a technical, person who thrives in a dynamic environment with the ambition to improve existing solutions and processes.
We believe you have
- an academic background in in Finance/Accounting or IT, preferably with several years of experience with financial systems.
- Development and support experience in preferably - Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase and Associated Oracle EPM Suite of products or other equivalent financial system
- the ability to use English as a working language
It is also considered an advantage if you are familiar MDX queries and MaxL scripting.
Good to know
Position is based in Mölndal, but the Hyperion Team supports our Corporate Finance department at the headquarter in USA.
We are primarily looking for an experienced professional with Hyperion expertise, but we can also consider a person with exceptional drive to learn financial systems.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging job in a company where you work as one global team and bring out the best in each other, then we are looking for you to join us.
For more information, please contact recruiting manager, Pontus Bergström, telephone +46 31 376 43 89.
Please apply no later than May 6, 2018. Please note that we will review applications continuously, so be sure to send in your application as soon as possible.