Equity Analysts to Skagen Funds
SKAGEN Funds is searching for an Equity Analysts who can contribute to the SKAGEN Focus fund. As our new Equity Analyst, you will work closely with the portfolio managers of the fund in a three person team to develop ideas and recommend strategic positions to the portfolio based on your analyses.
SKAGEN is a contrarian fund management company that dares to take unpopular decisions with the goal of generating the best return for our clients. In SKAGEN we get behind and invest in great ideas. Employees are encouraged to take the initiative and contribute to the success across the company.
As Equity Analyst, you will be responsible for covering existing stocks within the portfolio and ensuring a strong and effective working relationship with other analysts and the portfolio managers.
You will also attend and represent SKAGEN at client meetings and conferences. You will travel to meet management teams of companies already within the portfolio and to assess new company opportunities.
What we offer:
- A challenging and professional environment
- An organizational culture which stimulates initiative
- The opportunity to work closely with leading global investment managers
- The opportunity to work within a contrarian and non-hierarchical organization where your work and ideas can make an impact from day one
What you have:
- The drive and relentless desire to find new investment opportunities and produce thorough and outstanding analyses
- A background within security analysis and financial modelling with 2 years’ experience in equity analysis
- Cultural values of honesty, integrity, and esprit de corps
- The ability to be a versatile and integral team player
- Passion to do the best for SKAGEN’s clients
SKAGEN’s funds are managed from our head office in Stavanger, as well as from our offices in Oslo and Stockholm.
As SKAGEN Kon-Tiki’s Equity Analyst, your place of work will be either Stavanger or Oslo.
As SKAGEN Focus’ Equity Analyst, your place of will be Stockholm.
We invite you to send your application for the position as Equity Analyst to Hugo Codrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 15th August
If you have any questions, kindly contact Forrester Partners at:
+44 (0) 20 7317 3176 Krissie Grant
+44 (0) 20 7317 3178 Jessica Roberts