Group Tax Manager to an international Group with HQ in Gothenburg
We are now looking for a Group Tax Manager to the HQ of an exciting international Group. This is a permanent position based in Gothenburg.
The position is responsible for all tax related matters within the Group, managing all internal advisory and communication with various units and departments within the Group regarding taxes. As a Group role there will also be exposure to Swedish tax and various elements of international direct taxes including group IFRS tax reporting, international tax compliance and transfer pricing. We are now looking for a Group Tax Manager that will focus this full time.
• Contact person for income taxes towards the organization, tax authorities and external advisors
• Management and coordination of IFRS group tax reporting (both year end and interim), being the main point of contact for external auditors;
• Assist/support local finance teams with the management of local tax examinations
• Support with tax analyses of the Group's income tax expense, effective tax rates, tax losses carried forward and paid taxes
• Advising and supporting business teams in direct tax related issues, policies and procedures.
• Identify and assist with implementation of changed tax structures, drive process efficiencies and quality improvements
• Ensure that the Group's Swedish income tax returns are materially accurate and reported on time.
• Keeping up to date with relevant legislative changes and assessing the impact on the Group
• Participate in ensuring transfer pricing processes, reporting and update of transfer pricing documentation, local files and master files, CbC reporting etc.
• Other tasks related to compliance, M & A, etc
We believe you have a University degree in Business Administration and / or Law degree together with approximately 5 years of relevant experience working with direct taxes. You should have in-depth material knowledge of Swedish corporate taxation together with knowledge about international tax, tax accounting and experience of working with Transfer Pricing. To be a suitable candidate for this position we prefer if you have prior knowledge of tax accounting under IAS 12 and experience with international tax and transfer pricing issues.
You should have experience in working in an international organization and outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English. You take initiatives and are independent within the given framework and you can contribute to the organization. You are good at completing tasks and focus on creating real value for the organization.
Welcome with your application!
Mattias Larrieu, email@example.com, 0734166016