Investment Analyst to Cromwell Property Group
Cromwell Property Group is seeking an Investment Analyst based in Stockholm. The role will be an integral part of the Investment team, supporting the company’s growth efforts in the Nordics. You will participate in a wide variety of work streams including sourcing investment opportunities and driving the business performance across the Group.
The Investment Analyst will support the investment team with the ambition to (i) grow the AUM in the Nordics, and (ii) realising value via divestments of exit-ready assets/portfolios under management. The role entails, inter alia, financial modelling, market research and financial analysis, and due diligence work. Additionally, the role includes assisting with other investment and asset management-related support tasks as well as ad-hoc analyses.
- Working closely with investment managers and senior management in the process of deal analysis and to underwrite transactions across multiple sectors, regions and risk profiles
- Participate in all aspects of deal execution including working effectively with legal, technical/environmental, tax and financial advisors, stakeholders, and group offices
- Conduct financial analysis of a wide range of real estate investments (across direct real estate, corporate/M&A opportunities and indirect investment), including modelling of real estate cash flows, financing and tax assumptions, IRR’s, output sensitivities etc., as well as research to support key underwriting assumptions
- Managing and maintaining a Nordic pipeline of potential / ongoing acquisitions
- Participate in pipeline meetings held with the European teams
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Master Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Real Estate, Engineering or equivalent with strong academic record
- Suitable background can be Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Real Estate Investment, or similar
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience (desirable within the commercial property sector)
- Fluent Swedish and English (written and spoken)
- Additional languages a plus (Finnish a strong plus)
- Strong understanding of financial analysis and modelling (IRR analysis etc.).
Do you want to be a part of Cromwell Property Group? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this position, contact Johan Magnusson (tel. +4672-248 65 31 at Boardtalk AB.
Cromwell Property Group (ASX: CMW) is a Real Estate Investor and Manager with operations on three continents and a global investor base. The Group is included in the S&P/ASX 200. As at 31 December 2017, Cromwell had a market capitalisation of $2.0 billion, a direct property investment portfolio in Australia valued at $2.5 billion and total assets under management of $11.2 billion across Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Read more: https://www.cromwellpropertygroup.se