Director of IT and Automation
We are looking for an experienced and communicative Director of IT & Automation to Fresenius Kabi, is it you?
We are now looking for an experienced and communicative Director of IT & Automation with a genuine interest in coaching leadership and the business to Fresenius Kabi AB. In this role, you have the opportunity make an impact on the future of the business. You will contribute to Fresenius Kabi ABs strategy as part of the Operation Sweden management team and develop the long-term strategy to modernization and digitalization. The position also has the important assignment to provide leadership and coaching to three teams performing automation, systemengineering and project management.
All handling of clients, support, LAN&WAN services, servers and backups is provided by Netcare, a supplier that is also another company within the Fresenius group, and we need this position to handle Demand Management together with Netcare.
- Lead and develop the automation team and the system administration team as well as IT projects.
- Formulation and implementation of the IT/IS Strategy in cooperation with Netcare and the business
- Accountability for all IT/IS (SAP & Non- SAP) projects, actively driving both the design, implementation and delivery.
- Ensure compliance/legislative adherence for all IT/IS project management activities
- Evaluate, specify and recommend the technology required to support the information systems including the type of technology, communication methods, databases and application software.
- Design, manage and implement (in cooperation with Netcare) improvements to the information systems which collect, process, store and disseminate information to the organization.
- Research and implement new technologies in agreement with Netcare.
- Professional and successful project management activities relating to all IT related projects
- Prepare and control IT budgets for Operational costs and investments
- Liaise with Fresenius Kabi corporate IT on IT/IS issues faced locally and internationally
We are looking for a candidate that has an academic degree equivalent to Master of Science or Engineering within the area of IT architecture, network and servers, or corresponding experience. We are looking for someone with well documented manager experience, professional experience within IS/IT and project management. We prefer if you have a good understanding of GMP. The position requires excellent ability to communicate in Swedish and English both spoken and in writing.
We think it´s important that you are easy to cooperate and communicate with since we depend on this position within important areas of the business. You are used to taking initiative and show drive and work in an accurate and structured way. You have the courage to make decisions and are engaged, flexible and take responsibility.
All our leaders are expected to be role models with regards to the Fresenius Kabi core values.
About Fresenius Kabi
Being a part of Fresenius Kabi is synonymous with being part of an environment that provides prospects. We believe in our staff and are passionate about the development of all our coworker. How that development looks, you have great opportunities to influence yourself. Our worldwide scope means that there is a wide variety of ways to choose as part of your future development.
Whether you work for us, buy from us, partner with us, or invest in us, you will come to know that caring is at the core of everything we do. Our purpose is to put lifesaving medicines and technologies in the hands of people who care for patients, and to find answers to the challenges they face every day.
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients.
We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees – more than 35,000 worldwide – develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition.
In this recruitment Fresenius Kabi is working with Hays. For inquiries about the role please contact recruitment consultant Erik Wallin at firstname.lastname@example.org / +4670 450 60 01.