IT Project Manager for a customer in logistics
SJR IT are looking for a IT Project Manager for a customer in logistics.
The IT Project Manager (IT PM) is responsible for managing IT projects or the IT part of business projects. This means that she/he is responsible, in particular, for delivering the agreed scope in the agreed time, in the agreed quality, and at the agreed costs, as well as for ensuring that IT provides optimal support to the overall project manager with the aim of supporting the business in the best possible way.
Depending on the role level, she/he ensures in particular a proper change management process (with regard to scope, quality, and budget), appropriate risk management, and regular communication with all stakeholders of the project.
• Lead large to complex projects in line with the project management methodology to achieve successful project delivery
• Establish quality reviews and reporting structures inside the project team and review performance of project team members
• Control resources, revenue and capital costs against project budgets
• Manage changing scope and project acceptance criteria
• Obtain feedback from all stakeholders at critical milestones to ensure that project efforts meet customer expectations
• Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and project delivery