M&A Analyst - HDR Partners
1 dag kvar
- Bank / Finans / Försäkring
The position as an M&A Analyst at HDR Partners is an opportunity to engage with businesses, corporates and private equity firms.
You will become an important team member in a small team, currently 11 professionals, where you can expect to work on a variety of transactions and have the opportunity to experience all phases of a deal; from sourcing to closing.
Primary tasks will include
- Perform company- and industry analysis, valuation and information gathering
- Prepare presentation materials regarding research findings and recommendations in a clear and logical manner, for discussion with team and presentation to senior management
- Develop marketing materials to pitch various clients and strategies
- Assist in the development and documentation of M&A deal processes and procedures
- Coordinate detailed due diligence processes and assist in negotiating key transaction documentation
- Communicate and interact with relevant business owners, corporates and private equity firms
- Conduct research to identify attractive companies for acquisition and prepare target profile assessments
We expect applicants to have a genuine interest in the financial industry, the ambition to have a prosperous career within M&A and to contribute with high energy and an eagerness to further develop within the field. We also wish you to fulfill the following criteria’s:
- University degree in Business or Engineering with 1-3 years’ experience from working with Corporate Finance, preferably M&A experience from Big Four, Investment Bank, M&A Boutique, other Consultancy- or Private Equity firm
- Self-motivated, productive and outgoing team-player with willingness to learn and develop
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications, e.g. MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and Swedish)
Would you like to be part of HDR Partners? Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultant Malin Sager (tel. 073-6903605) or Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing, so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.
About HDR Partners
HDR Partners is a leading M&A advisor founded in 2005. Our clients are founder led businesses, corporates or Private Equity firms. While we are engaged either as sell or buy-side advisors, we tend to work with rapidly growing companies within Tech, Healthcare and Consumer sectors. HDR Partners has advised on ~80 transactions, making us one of the most transaction-intensive advisors in the business.
For more information, please visit www.hdrpartners.se