Investment Manager Nordics to Schroders
2 dagar kvar
- Bank / Finans / Försäkring
As an Investment Manager, you will be an integral part of the Investment & Asset Management team of Schroders, supporting the company’s growth efforts. You will participate in a wide variety of work streams including sourcing investment opportunities, transactions, reporting, financing and driving the business performance.
The Nordic portfolio are 23 properties and AUM €570m. The position is based at the Schroder’s Stockholm office at Norrlandsgatan 18 and you will report to the Head of Nordics.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Working closely with senior management to devise the Swedish region business plan and investment strategies. This will involve understanding Schroders strategic goals and aligning those with opportunities in the sector.
- Underwriting expected returns, management and risk profile of the deal and preparing investment papers.
- Participate all aspects of deal execution including working effectively with legal, technical, tax and financial experts, other teams, departments and group offices.
- Participate in delivery of the business plan working with a small and dedicated team.
- Assessing region and asset specific risks and opportunities, maximizing returns on investments and optimizing cash flows.
- Working together with the asset- and finance management teams on portfolio related matters including financial reporting.
- Presenting to internal and external stakeholders including senior management and investors.
- Smart, analytical and commercial mindset, fundamentally interested in the real estate business and understanding its value drivers.
- Creative and entrepreneurial, thinking outside the box, seeing things from other angles.
- Team spirit, strong social competence, outspoken, straightforward and friendly.
- Striving for excellence, success and outperformance.
- High personal drive, deliver high quality, committed and dedicated.
- Professional attitude, high work ethics and high energy level. Flexible style and ability to work under pressure and getting things done both independently as well as in teams.
- Ability to operate in an open and outgoing environment, interacting with all levels of the company as well as interacting with investors.
- Potential to develop leadership skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- Academic degree in Real Estate, Economics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Suitable background from valuation, transaction, investment- and asset management or similar.
- 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent analytical skills. Strong understanding of financial analysis and modelling (IRR analysis etc.).
- Strategic and visionary with the ability to assess opportunities in a thorough and time efficient manner. Excellent negotiation and business development skills.
- Great communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
- Able to travel throughout the Nordics and from time to time in Europe (London and Frankfurt).
As a global asset and wealth manager, Schroders delivers a broad range of investments designed to meet the diverse needs of institutions, intermediaries and high net worth individuals.
For over 200 years, we have built principled partnerships with our clients, putting them at the centre of everything we do. They trust us to deliver sustainable returns through times of economic prosperity and of uncertainty.
We are a global business, managed locally. Our international presence supports us in understanding the needs of our clients and delivering them the right expertise from across the business.
As an active investment manager we believe that we have an important role to play in driving better outcomes for our clients and society as a whole. We bring together people and data to identify the trends that will shape the prosperity of individuals, businesses and future generations.
Read more at www.schroders.com