We are now looking for a Dispatch Planning Manager, located in our head office in Arlöv, with responsibility for Sweden and Denmark.
Our Dispatching organization (5 dispatchers today, 3 in SE and 2 in DK) fulfills an important and central function in our business, which is to secure the workflow of our service engineers and the customers service needs. As Dispatch Planning Manager, you lead and develop the team in the challenge with customer-oriented and fast support, pushing continuous improvements.
You coach, inspire and develop the employees into a strong team with energy and a proactive approach and ensure an efficient way of working, both in daily operation and more tactically, to achieve goals and objectives.
You develop the Dispatching section and consider customers, collaboration with other parts of the organization, processes and quality. You report directly to the Back Office After Sales Manager for Sweden and Denmark (located in Arlöv).
Dispatching section’s tasks are (but not limited to):
- Receive error reports from customers and service engineers
- Plan and book delivery, repairs, maintenance service or other work to be performed
- Ensure that service engineers are booked in the right place at the right time for different assignments
- Create and check the sections error lists
- Update customer registers in our SAP business system
- Create and update the service plan
- Follow up service status daily
- Ensure that the dispatch section and our service engineers work according to agreed guidelines to ensure the best possible service to our customers
- You have at least 3 years documented experience as a line manager
- Experience of leadership in an international or Scandinavian context is beneficial
- Documented experience of dispatching service engineers/technicians is mandatory
- Project planning experience is mandatory. You will make plans that will need to be followed up, sometimes for month so that corrective actions can be taken continuously. E.g. new customers, new requirements, campaigns, special field or support activities are some examples
- You can see the big picture as well as the details that creates the whole
- Experience of technical after-market for a minimum of 2 years (from a company that sell technical equipment, service the equipment and sell spare parts) is beneficial
- You make sure Dispatch work in a structured way to optimize the planning, for the next few hours, current day, week or weeks ahead. To succeed, you need experience to be able to find the right balance between an efficient and manageable working day for the service engineer and the best possible customer service
- You have a methodical approach that ensures that the Dispatch section continuously follows up and secures that assignments are finished as quickly and efficiently as possible, even if parts turn out to be missing, service engineers become ill, and so on
- You create processes that are simple, logic and service oriented for our customers as well as the organization around you
- You can identify the most critical cases and help the team prioritize
- You have the courage, diplomatic and communicative ability to secure that guidelines are followed
- Good knowledge of Excel and the Office package is mandatory
- The corporate language is English, so you need to speak and write English and Swedish or Danish fluently
- Academic degree or completed secondary education with corresponding experience is beneficial
Are you ready for your next step? We look forward to your application no later than 2021-09-30, please attach CV and Cover Letter in English. We work with ongoing recruitment, which means that we may fill the position before the last application day, so apply as soon as possible. This is a full-time position.
For questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Mikael Lundberg, Back Office Manager After Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 705 85 42 03.