We are now, on behalf of Tiger of Sweden, seeking to recruit a Head of Business control. The role is based in central Stockholm and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
You will have the opportunity lead a highly motivate and energetic team of three business controllers based in Stockholm. The Business Control team is a vital part of the Tiger Sweden organization and its support, insight into profitability drivers and cross-functional collaboration will be of great importance for the future success of the company.
- Being the main integrating point between business control, credit control and our Financial Shared Service center in Warsaw, Poland, making sure we work as one team despite geographical distance, e.g. in monthly closings
- Identify, analyze and track performance drivers to offer proactive business support to the commercial and product organization
- Drive budgeting of the full PnL across all functions of the company, in close cooperation with the rest of the organization as well as the Business Control team and CFO, with the purpose of anchoring/improving operational ownership of Budgets with formal Budget owners
- Improve and step up internal processes and routines in the Business Control and Finance team with the overarching target to add value to all parts of the value chain.
- MSc or BSc with 4-5 years’ experience from a commercially focused role in Business Controlling or Management Consulting. Experience from FMCG or Fashion Retail is a plus
- Experience from having worked closely with business and sales leads to review financial and sales performance of the portfolio by creating and leveraging robust reporting tools that incorporate key operational sales and finance metrics
- Solid knowledge in terms of providing input to identify risks and opportunities as well as track progress toward key objectives and sales targets
- Proven track record of optimizing and controlling costs in a commercially focused organisation
- Excellent communicator with the ability work cross-functional and managing several stakeholders simultaneously
- Natural flair for business systems and tools such as Excel, SAP, Business Objects
- Solution-oriented with “can-do” attitude who likes to challenge status quo with the aim of constantly improving as-is solutions.
- Fluent in Swedish, English is mandatory, additional languages are a plus
Would you like to be a part of Tiger of Sweden, please then send you CV marked “BC91010” to firstname.lastname@example.org interviews will be held continuously so please send your CV already today. Further questions about the role will be answered by Robert Kerje 0721-707170.